Founded in 1991, Wiltshire Service Users’ Network was the first User led organisation in Wiltshire and one of the pioneering organisations in the country.
It was formed by people who use health and social services, to promote user involvement and support people to have a voice.
We have a membership of over 500 service users and groups across all areas of Wiltshire. Membership of the Network is free and entitles members to free mailings and quarterly issues of our Newsletter.
Our Management Committee is made up entirely of WSUN members who have a diverse range of skills and experiences.
We support people to;
- bring about change to the services they use
- to become involved in the commissioning of health and social care services
- raise issues concerning the services they receive
- promote good practice
- campaign on issues that affect them
- be involved in diverse projects to influence our communities
Our official association articles :