What information does the hub provide on Leisure, days out and socialising?
The hub links to a number of different resources to support you, including:
- Cinemas – Advice and guidance about visiting cinemas, including information about Autism friendly showings
- Museums – Information about Autism friendly Wiltshire museums
- National Trust visits – Information about accessibility to National Trust sites
- Longleat– Information about visiting Longleat
- Theme parks – Accessibility information about visiting theme parks
- Safe spaces – The Safe spaces scheme for when you need help when out and about in Wiltshire.
- Blue badge – Applying for a Blue badge, which helps you park closer to your destination if you’re disabled.
- Radar key – Information about the RADAR Key which offers people with disabilities access to locked public disabled toilets around the country
- Autism alert card – Applying for a card that shows you or someone you are with has Autism.
Quick tip: Visiting new places
Published on 14 September 2021
You can look for videos of places you’re visiting on Youtube to give you a clearer idea of what to expect and get a visual walk through.